The best bath pillows make luxurious baths and spa experiences unforgettable.
They keep the head, neck, and shoulders comfortable so you can enjoy your moments in the bathtub to the fullest.
In the reviews below, we have discussed them in detail to help you make an informed decision when buying one.
Top 10 Best Bath Pillows Reviews
1. GORILLA GRIP Original Spa Bath Pillows, 14.5 x 11
GORILLA GRIP Bath Spa Pillow is designed in such a way that it fits any Jacuzzi, spa, or tub. In other words, the pillow features a universal design that makes it very easy to use. Cleaning this pillow is a piece of cake as well. Simply wipe it down when needed.
Well, the pillow is very easy to clean because of the waterproof, nonporous surface. Additionally, it measures 14.5 by 11 inches; hence, it will provide you with nice coverage. And good coverage means a comfortable experience during those long soaks. Besides, this pillow is backed by a 10-year no-questions-asked 100-percent guarantee.
- 7 powerful suction cups prevent the pillow from slipping
- 2 inches of luxurious padded foam
- Material is ultra-smooth and soft to the touch
- Orthopedic 2-panel design
- Oversized to provide neck, shoulder, and head support
- Makes a nice gift for someone that loves taking baths
- Protects the neck from injury
- Very comfortable and easy to care for
- Easy to place in the tub
- When the pillow is not used for a while, the material gets cold to the touch
2. Bath Haven Luxurious Bath Pillow for Women & Men
Aches and pains quickly become things of the past when you have the Bath Haven Pillow. It is a nice spa pillow that can be used by everyone at home. It provides stunning comfort by completely enveloping your shoulders, neck, and head. By so doing, the pillow allows you to lie back and enjoy your bath to the fullest.
It provides soft support all around so you can fully unwind and relax without being bothered by any form of discomfort. Better yet, this tub pillow is well made despite being incredibly comfortable. It goes without saying that it will stand the test of time.
- Protective wash bag helps make cleaning the pillow a no-brainer
- 6 super-strong suction cups keep the pillow solidly fixed to the tub
- AirMesh 3D Ventilation Technology allows constant and refreshing airflow
- “Wave Pattern” stitching offers strategic support for sensitive muscles and joints
- Water does not seep up and make the hair wet
- Suction cups work perfectly and do not come loose
- Does not develop any weird smell
- Ideal for someone with neck problems
- Not heavy or bulky
- Pillow might be scratchy when new
3. KANDOONA Luxury Bath Pillow for Women & Men
KANDOONA Luxury Pillow comes with a separate mesh bag that helps make it easy to wash. The bag protects the suction cups from the walls of the washing machine. By so doing, it plays a massive role in extending the lifespan of the pillow. The pillow will not stick to your skin nor will it slip the moment you place your head on it.
What’s more, this pillow is made of a very soft fabric, which, in our opinion, is better than plastic and vinyl materials. You see; plastic and vinyl materials get cold to the touch not to mention the fact that they can be scratchy when new. Having said that, expect no skin irritation when this pillow is the only thing you use for comfort in the bathtub.
- 3D air-mesh material is breathable and dries incredibly fast
- 6 extra-large airtight vacuum suction cups prevent the pillow from moving around
- Patent pending elevated sides help the muscles relax
- Ultra-soft and thick padding provides more comfort
- The extra neck support is nice
- The seller’s customer service is very responsive
- Revolutionizes bath experiences and is washable
- Padding is firm and targets the right spots
- Comes in nice packaging
- Getting the pillow unstuck from the tub takes effort
4. BINO Cushioned Bath Pillow with Suction Cups
BINO Non-slip Pillow measures 12.5 by 12 by 3 inches. It is a well-sized pillow that provides you with the luxury you need while enjoying your baths. Furthermore, this pillow for tub is very easy to clean. Just rinse it and then leave it flat to dry. It features a quick-drying mesh that is odor-resistant and prevents mold from growing.
The pillow also features 8 high-performance suction cups, which is incredible, considering that most brands have around 6 – 7 suction cups. Plus it is available in many different colors, including White, Silver, Mint Green, Lavender, and Pink. These different color options make it easy to find what matches the finish of your bathtub.
- Anti-bacterial PVC and polyester blend is resistant to mildew and mold
- 8 built-in suction cups keep the pillow in place
- 2 inches of luxurious padded foam provides more comfort
- Contoured shape cradles your neck, back, and head beautifully
- Innovative design prevents water from pooling
- Suction cups work well and release easily
- The price is inexpensive
- Color selection is nice
- Made well and seems to last longer
- Makes a great addition to the guest bathroom
- Cushion is a bit too firm
5. AmazeFan Bath Pillow with 4D Air Mesh Technology
AmazeFan Bathtub Spa Pillow is designed to provide you with luxurious comfort and make sure you relax to the fullest in your bathtub. It has a generous and high-performance 2-panel design that contours and supports the shoulders, head, and neck. This design enables the pillow to ease tense and tired muscles.
The pillow comes in handy for when you are soaking in a Jacuzzi, bubble bath, or spa. Besides, it makes a stunning gift idea for men and women. The pillow also comes with a 100-percent money-back 60-day guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind. You can wash it in cold water with a gentle detergent when needed.
- Unique 4D Air Mesh Technology improves breathability and ventilation
- 7 stitched-in suction cups prevent the pillow from slipping
- Built-in hook allows the pillow to dry quickly
- Soft padding makes the pillow very comfortable
- Very easy to place on the tub
- Provides nice support
- The suction power is good
- It helps make baths more luxurious
- The built-in hook is very useful
- Gets discolored quite easily, but also, it is very easy to wash
6. BASIC CONCEPTS Luxury Bath Pillow Rest
BASIC CONCEPTS Luxury Bathtub Pillow is made with quality materials that make it comfortable and perfect for a luxurious bath. The pillow is also breathable to provide you with more comfort. It will not irritate your skin nor make your bathing experiences unpleasant. Moreover, this pillow is very easy to place on the tub.
It is also easy to store when not in use. Simply use the attached hook to hang it in a convenient place. The manufacturer believes in its quality and promises to assist you in the event you have a problem with it. Moreover, the manufacturer has US-based customer support so you can be helped much quicker.
- 4 powerful suction cups hold the pillow securely in place
- High-quality foam provides excellent comfort
- Thoughtful design makes reclining a soothing and comfortable experience
- 3D mesh is cushy and provides more comfort
- Ultra-soft material will leave your shoulders, neck, and head rejuvenated
- Fits most bathtubs perfectly
- The suction is exactly as advertised
- The hook is a nice, useful feature
- The feel and size is wonderful
- Holds its shape when wet
- It can be a bit hard to position the pillow where you want it
7. Viventive Large Luxurious Bath Pillow (14x13x4)
Measuring 14 by 13 by 4 inches, the Viventive Luxurious Spa Pillow is larger and thicker than most bath pillows in the same class. The large size enables the pillow to provide good coverage and make sure your shoulders, head, and neck are supported wonderfully. This pillow is also very soft to provide you with more comfort.
Plus it is very easy to care for. Simply wash it in cold water with a gentle detergent. The manufacturer advises against bleaching. What’s more, this tub pillow makes a stunning gift for a loved one who loves real relaxation. It is suitable for Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Easter, Housewarming, Bridal Showers, etc.
- Orthopedic 2-panel design supports the neck, head, shoulders, and lower back
- 4 strong suction cups are extra large for peerless performance
- Thoughtful design is adaptable to any shape Jacuzzi, spa, and tub
- 3D air mesh technology material allows water and air to flow freely through the pillow
- Hook hanger makes hang-drying a breeze
- It is worth the price
- Very clean and is easy to use
- Looks nice and gives a nice feel in the tub
- Does not get soggy
- Does not seem to stain easily
- Pretty scratchy when new
8. AEROiVi Bath Pillows for Bathtub
AEROiVi Bath Cushion for Adults measures 14.7 by 12.6 by 3.3 inches. It is large enough to eliminate any potential discomfort. Besides, this pillow is wedge-shaped, and this enables it to fit and work well in any tub. Setting it up for use is very easy as all you need to do is attach the suction cups to the tub and you are done.
The pillow can be used in a soaking tub, clawfoot tub, whirlpool, Jacuzzi, and straight back tub. It is exactly what you need if you want to transform any ordinary bathtub into an exciting spa experience. A 30-day money-back guarantee is promised to ensure a risk-free purchase.
- 7 built-in suction cups keep the pillow firmly in place
- 4D mesh technology allows air to flow freely
- Internal padding and external fabric are made of polyester
- Relieves muscle fatigue, reduces headaches, boosts circulation, and improves mood
- Covers the neck and back perfectly
- Thick and comfortable
- Dries quickly to get ready for next use
- Makes a great addition to the home spa experience
- Easy to clean after use
- May mold and smell if not wrung out well after each use
9. Mosuch Bath Pillows for Head Neck and Shoulder Support
Mosuch Luxury Bathtub Pillow measures 14.6 inches long by 11.8 inches wide by 3.3 inches high. Well, it is not just the size that makes this spa pillow one of the best – the design plays a role too. It has a thoughtful design, which allows it to work with various tubs, including Jacuzzi, spa, bubble bath, and shape tub.
What’s more, this pillow is machine washable, and, therefore, caring for it is extremely easy. You can also wash it by hand, wring it, and then hang it so it can dry quickly and beautifully. The pillow is shipped in a nice color package, and it does not undergo a vacuum compression process.
- 7 powerful suction cups keep the pillow stable and secure on tub surfaces
- Special inner hook allows for hang-drying
- 4D air mesh technology material does not irritate the skin
- Ergonomic 2-panel design supports the shoulders, head, and neck
- Suction cups work really well
- Material remains comfortable even when the pillow gets wet
- Appears to be very breathable
- Holds up nicely to daily use
- Will stink if not taken care of properly
10. Regal Bazaar Spa Bath Pillows
Regal Bazaar Spa Pillow works well as a cushion to support your head, neck, and shoulders while in the bathtub. It is a must-buy for any spa lover. It is soft to the touch and very comfortable. Furthermore, this pillow does not lose shape over time. And this means you will be able to use it for years to come.
It makes a nice birthday gift for men or women. You can also gift it out on Christmas, Mother’s Day, or Valentine’s Day. What’s more, this pillow is perfectly sized, and this enables it to provide more comfort. It measures 14 by 13 by 4 inches (36 by 33 by 10 centimeters). The pillow also comes with a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- 3D mesh material retains its shape and softness over time
- 6 suction cups measuring 2 inches provide strong suction
- Stitched-in hook makes the pillow very easy to air dry
- Contoured design provides outstanding support to the neck and upper body
- 4 inches thick for maximum comfort
- Can be cleaned either by hand or machine
- Comes with a clear plastic bag with cloth handle
- Soft yet still decently firm
- The hook is very convenient
- Works well with small tubs
- Suction cups seem to get less powerful when the pillow is super soaked
Guide to choosing the Best Bath Pillows
We also bring you key factors to have in mind when buying bath pillows.
Comfort is one of the reasons why you are looking for a tub pillow. You should, therefore, make sure the pillow you are buying is built with comfort in mind. Well, such a pillow is normally made with materials that are soft to the touch. Materials are also decently firm to provide nice support to your neck, shoulders, and head.
Not all bath pillows are universal. Some may not work with some specific tubs such as curved tubs. For this reason, make sure the pillow you are going for is designed to work with your Jacuzzi, whirlpool, bubble bath, or shape tub. If you are not sure about the compatibility of the pillow you are interested in, we advise that you go for a universal brand.
This is one feature you should not overlook when buying a bath cushion. Most spa pillows are equipped with suction cups that prevent them from slipping into the bathtub. That being said, it is important that you pick a pillow with powerful suction cups. Such pillows do not slip even when they get super wet and heavy.
A large bath cushion is highly recommended because it provides great coverage and comfort. It supports the back, head, shoulders, and neck. You should, however, not go for an overly large pillow that will be too bulky and heavy. Moreover, an overly large pillow is likely to get soggy very quickly.
FAQs for Bath Pillows
Q1. What is the best bath pillow?
The best tub spa pillow is one that provides much-needed comfort in the bathtub. It also stays in place and is extremely easy to care for. Moreover, the best bathtub pillow dries quickly when washed.
Q2. Can a bath pillow work on textured or tiled tubs?
No. Most bath pillows have suction cups that only work on smooth surfaces. Unfortunately, textured and tiled surfaces are not smooth; hence, most of these pillows may not stick as perfectly as anticipated.
Q3. What is the best size for a bath pillow?
The best size for a spa pillow ranges from 12.5 by 12 by 3 inches to 14 by 13 by 4 inches. Pillows in this size range provide awesome coverage and support to the head, neck, and back. Ideally, you should note that the size of your bathtub will greatly play a role in the size of the pillow you decide to buy.
Q4. How do I care for my bath pillow?
Most bath pillows for tubs are both machine-wash and had-wash recommended. Most manufacturers, however, recommend hand-wash because it does not shorten the lifespan of the pillow. Well, to clean your tub pillow, simply rinse it and then hang it to dry.
How long the pillow takes to dry depends on the material it is made of. For instance, pillows made of 3D mesh technology materials dry much faster than those without this/similar technology.
Q5. How do I keep my bath pillow warm?
Tub spa bath pillows tend to be cold to the touch when not used for a while. To keep yours warm, simply pour some warm water on it.
How to Safely Get your Bath Pillow Unstuck from the Tub
You are done having the best moment of your life in the bathtub. And, as recommended by the manufacturer, you should get your spa pillow unstuck from the tub and, perhaps, rinse or wring it before leaving it out to dry.
But there’s a problem. You have tried all the ways you can ever think of to pull your pillow from the bathtub but all your efforts have bore no fruits. Well, here is what to do if you are having problems taking out your tub pillow after you are done using it.
First, do not pull the pillow as this can damage the suction cups. Simply use your finger to gently loosen each suction cup. Do this individually until you are done loosening all the cups. The process sounds like it might be time-consuming, but having a pillow ready to serve you the next day is better than having one with non-functional suction cups.
What to do before sticking a Bath Pillow to a Tub
Nothing is annoying like having a tub pillow that constantly slips from its position. Such a pillow is a genuine threat to your memorable moments in the tub. Nonetheless, a bath cushion failing to stick to the tub may not necessarily be a defective one or one with weak suction cups. Sometimes it is how you stick it to the bathtub.
That being said, the following practices are worth considering if you want your tub pillow to stay firmly in place while you enjoy your bath.
- Make sure the surface of your tub is free of dirt, grease, or anything that might weaken suction
- Moisten the suction cups and then gently press each of them to the surface of your tub
These steps on how to stick bath pillows perfect to a tub are simple and very practical.
Summary of the Best Bath Pillows Reviews
The best bath pillow is the GORILLA GRIP Original Spa Bath Pillow. Measuring 14.5 by 11 inches, this pillow is large enough to provide perfect coverage and support to your back, neck, head, and shoulders. It also comes with a whopping money-back guarantee.
The most affordable bathtub pillow is the BINO Cushioned Bath Pillow with Suction Cups. Although it is not as large as the GORILLA GRIP Bath Spa Pillow, the BINO Bath Cushion is still decently sized, and, therefore, serves its purpose. It is ideal for the guest bathroom.
That’s what we prepared for you about the best bath pillows to buy this year.